Yay more mason jar projects! Well as you know, I have about 77 jars left, so the more DIY ideas the merrier. This next project will not only take up 4 mason jars, but will also solve my lack of counter space in my very compact bathroom. So excited! A big thanks to the Liz Marie Blog, Everything Lovely, for bringing this wonderfully lovely project to the world.
- Mason Jars
- Pipe clamps
- Picture hangers
- Paint a board whatever color you would like.You can use leftover paint you have from a room,or just buy a small sample jar of paint.
- Attach the pipe clamps to the board.
- Secure Mason Jars with pipe clams
- Attach picture hangers to back of board
- Fill Mason Jars with whatever your heart desires (Q-tips, cotton balls, makeup brushes, tooth brushes, etc.
Notes: Check out the liz marie blog – Everything Lovely for more details on this project and many many more!