- 2 ¼ cups frozen watermelon cubes
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 large lemon, squeezed (lime juice also works very well! use 2 limes)
- 1 fresh banana
- 2 shots of tequila (or sub with more water or fruit juice)
- Cayenne powder (few dashes)
- 2 slices of watermelon (frozen with rind on for garnish)
Add ingredients to blender and blend and pour. The cayenne pepper can either be added to the mixture or over top after blended.
Garnish with frozen watermelon rind slices.
Serve and enjoy!
- Source: Happy Healthy Life
- Recipe Yields: 2 servings