FOR THE MARINADE:
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 whole Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 5 whole Limes, Juiced (about ¼ Cup)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
FOR THE RELISH:
- 1 cup Fresh Or Frozen (and Thawed) Corn Kernels
- 1 whole Fresh Jalapeno, Seeded And Chopped
- ¼ cup Diced Red Bell Pepper
- ½ cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Avocado
- 1 whole Lime, Juiced (1 Lime Should Give You About 2 Tablespoons)
- ½ teaspoon Salt
Place chicken breasts in a large plastic storage bag. Combine marinade ingredients (lime juice, crushed garlic cloves, salt, and black pepper) and pour over chicken. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for several hours to overnight.
Before grilling, combine all corn relish ingredients (corn kernels, chopped jalapeno, diced red bell pepper, cilantro, diced avocado, lime juice, salt) in a medium bowl.
Set grill to medium heat and cook chicken breasts about 4 to 6 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F. Remove from grill and serve.
For serving, spoon corn relish over each piece of chicken
- Source: The Pioneer Woman
- Recipe Yields: 2 servings